9.30.2010

art star love

erin waxman is awesome! she and megan brewster are the brains and brawn behind art star! art star is a lovely shop and gallery in the northern liberties area of philadelphia, they show all types of great work and have lovely handmade items and gifts. i have them to thank for some of the food that made it to my belly while i lived in philly. they have been amazing to get to know and work with. they really know how to work it!

erin just recently did and interview with 34th st magazine and listed me as one of the most exciting artists in philly! melt my heart. today i am nostalgic for my recent past city of existence. i am wearing my liberty bell and plan on quietly ringing it every time i think of home. ding ding.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Cool beanos Amy! Love you - Dad