1.27.2010

i gotta bar graph that proves it



if you had told me 5 years ago that someday in my future i would have two conference calls in the same day i would conference call you crazy. but tomorrow it is true. i have two very important phone calls and am now sure that i'll be thirty in two months time.

this reminded me of a dream my friend grace had where i bullied her into getting a whole sleeve tattoo of an office scene. it was all 1980's clip art style with ibm giant computers and conference calls and presentations with pointers and bar charts. i made her get it so that when others questioned her lifestyle or told her to get a job that she could point to the tattoo and say "this is the only 9-5 i need" or "I got a job, right here".


i think the dream amy was onto something.

1 comment:

Russell Maycumber said...

I love this idea thankyou . The consensual quagmire was constricting my air flow your clip art dream has liberated me if only for a moment.